Neteller is one of the trusted and secure payment providers around the world. The company is controlled by Paysafe Group Plc. It was initially launched in Canada in 1999. However, it has had its headquarters in the Isle of Man since 2004. In addition to being secure, this payment provider offers swift payments at online gambling sites. There are a good number of Neteller casino sites you can register in Nigeria.
In our review, we will cover all basics when it comes to making payments at online betting sites. Also, we will discuss how to deposit and withdraw using this option. Our review will also mention some of the reasons why people prefer Neteller betting sites.
Online Bookmakers That Accept Neteller in Nigeria
Fees, Timing and Limits Applied by Neteller Bookmakers
Below are some of the best gambling sites accepting this payment method:
|Bookmakers||Credit Time||Minimum Limit||Maximum Limit||Commissions|
|22Bet||Within 15 minutes||₦2,262.66||n/a||Free for ₦2,262.66|
|1xBet||Within 15 minutes||₦2,262.66||₦1,000,000||Free|
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Betting with Neteller
In this, we will mention some of the benefits and drawbacks of using Neteller betting sites.
- Privacy: The payment provider keeps your personal information and transactions private. Also, your gambling activities won’t reflect in your banking statements when you use this payment option.
- Security: This payment provider is known for its secure levels of protection. The company utilises the latest SSL encryption to protect customers’ data.
- Free mobile app: This payment provider has a dedicated mobile application that makes it easy to monitor your transactions and control your spending.
- Available in multiple currencies: You can receive payment in multiple currencies on Neteller. They currently accept over 20 currencies, including USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, CNY, BRL, RUB and SEK. Also, you can convert your winnings to NGN (Nigerian Naira) to receive your money in your local bank account.
- Convenience: One of the benefits of using this payment option is that is convenient and stress-free. You don’t need to enter anything other than your email to receive your winnings at the gambling site. As a result, it saves time and effort when you use this payment method to deposit or withdraw your money online.
- Instant payment: Also, this payment method is the best if you’re looking for swift options at the gambling site. The payment provider offers instant deposits and same-day withdrawals. There are hardly any delays when receiving payments at the best betting sites.
- High Fees: For any transaction you make on Neteller, you have to deal with the costs. Compared to some other payment providers, the fees are quite high for these payments. Also, gamblers will also have to consider the exchange fees that come with this payment option when converting to their local currency.
- Verification process: Before you can begin using this payment method, you have to submit some verification documents. This process usually takes a couple of days before your Neteller account becomes active.
- Live chat for VIP Customers: Even though customer support is quite responsive, only VIP accounts can access the live chat feature. Live chat is the fastest way to contact this payment provider.
Top 3 Neteller Bookmakers in Nigeria
How to Deposit on Neteller betting sites
Deposits using this payment method are seamless, and you can do so by following this guide:
- Log in to your betting account
- Go to the cashier or banking section
- Select the Neteller option as your preferred payment method
- Type in the amount you wish to deposit.
- The page will be redirected to the payment provider’s site for confirmation.
You will see your account balance reflect instantly when you confirm payment.
How to Withdraw in Three Steps
Placing withdrawal requests at online betting sites is convenient and easy.
- Choose the withdrawal option at the gambling site.
- Select Neteller as your withdrawal method.
- Enter your email and the amount you want to withdraw.
Are there any Transaction Fees with Neteller?
One of the things you should know before you sign up at online betting sites accepting Neteller is their transaction fees. The payment provider charges a commission for deposits and withdrawals made. The fees can range between 1.9%-4.95%, especially when you are funding your Neteller account with your Visa or Mastercard.
Also, most gambling sites that accept Neteller do not include charges for deposits or withdrawals. Instead, the charges are from the payment provider. However, when signing up with the best betting sites, ensure you confirm if there are any hidden charges.
There is also the issue of exchange fees to consider. If you are withdrawing with this payment method, you will have an additional charge for the conversation rate. Neteller usually charges a 3.9% fee for the amount you are exchanging to your local currency.
On a final note, our opinion is that Neteller offers secure payment. With the exception of the transaction fees, we believe that this payment option is convenient. You can safely deposit and withdraw your money at Neteller casinos without any hassles. Most of the bookies that accept this payment option in Nigeria are legitimate. Many people will appreciate using this option because the transactions are swift and private.
Is there a Neteller app to use?
What is the timeframe for Neteller Withdrawals?
Is it Better to Use Skrill or Neteller?